Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Anybody here?

Just wondering if people still check this blog and if you find it useful. I'm willing to put time into it if people would like. Please leave a comment (click on "comment" right below this post) and let me know if you like it, if you check it and any suggestions you have! ALSO - I just put two polls on the right - hope you enjoy filling them out!!! :) They are anonymous so you may expres yourself freely :) If you have any comments to add from the poll you can put them on here!

1 comment:

  1. Well, I like it ;)But I don't want to be the one to give you extra work lol. I like seeing pics of activities that I can't make it too, but that would mean that you would have to track down someone who actually remembered to take pics. I know my bro. checks the site for recipe ideas (he all of a sudden is into cooking) so he too would like to at least see pics of the food we make ;)If I'm the only one that responds, then I say put it on hold till the next quarter when we might get more ppl coming in the ward.

    ReplyDelete