The conference was excellent. I really enjoyed all the talks. I particularly loved the quote by Julie B. Beck when she spoke about "increasing our offering". The spirit was so strong! And Pres. Uctdorf's talk is going on my bathroom mirror.Now it is your turn what was your favorite? What struck you?
Wow! the RS site looks awesome. I love the calendar link and the pic of the conference , we look all so angelic.
ReplyDeleteI really like Pres.Uctdorfs talk. I feel uplifted.He was very funny and It was nice that got to hear him talk to us and I feel that I got to know him better.
Thank you sisters for all that you do!! love you all!!
Thanks for taking over the blog - you're awesome and it looks great! I went to the conference ready for "you guys are doing great and we know you can keep going!" and instead Sister Beck started right off with "You guys are doing great, and Heavenly Father needs you to do more!" It was so inspiring and I left feeling confident I COULD do more, not guilt tripped into having to do more
ReplyDeleteThe blog looks fantastic! My favorite part was Pres. Uctdorfs quoting the author of Peter Pan in saying, "Those who bring sunshine to others cannot keep it from themselves." I also loved what he said about the healing power of service, what a good reminder!
ReplyDeleteI loved Pres. Uctdorf's talk. It was great to have the reminder to not judge ourselves so harshly. I loved his fried eggs and toast story.
ReplyDeleteThis is very interesting, You are a very skilled blogger.
ReplyDeleteI have joined your rss feed and look forward to seeking more of your fantastic
post. Also, I have shared your website in my social networks!
my blog post pracownia reklamy