I got a couple requests for the recipe for my Rolo cookies at Enrichment last night. I hope this is an appropriate place to list it.
1 c butter; 1 c sugar; 1 c brown sugar; 2 eggs; 2 t vanilla; 2 1/2 c flour; 3/4 c cocoa; 1 t baking soda; rolos (about 4 rolls)
Cream butter and mix in white and brown sugar, eggs and vanilla. In a separate bowl mix flour, baking soda and cocoa. Beat with both bowls together until just combined. Place rolo in center of teaspoon of dough and cover with dough. Bake at 375 for 8-10 minutes.
Yea - thanks!! Perfect place to post the recipe - if someone has the chocolate brownies recipes from last night I'd love that, too!!
ReplyDeleteSo excited I loved those! Thanks for putting them up!
ReplyDeleteI need that marshmellow brownie one too! I think that was Holly.
I'm gonna have to try those! Looks yummy!
ReplyDelete