Last week's Guess who was totally Rachel! Great guessing guys!
What is your favorite color? Maroon
Favorite Hobby or past time? I love to read!
What do you love to spend money on? Decorations for my home.
Favorite Book to read (besides the standard works)? I can't name a fav. but I'm loving "The Work and the Glory" series.
What you do with your day off? I try and always plan something fun to go do as a family.
Who is favorite person to talk to on the phone? My Grandma
What do you want to learn to cook? I've always wanted to learn how to make Lasagna and someone in the ward recently taught me how and it is so good!
If you could ask any one in history a question who would it be and what would be the question? I would love to sit down with Joseph Smith and ask specific questions about the temple.
Do you like outdoors or indoors better? Outdoors for sure
Favorite part of the day? At night when my hubby comes home and we go out and have fun as a family!
What is your favorite Primary Song? A Child's Prayer
Do you like Cats, Dogs, Or Horses better? I LOVE all animals, but cats and dogs are the best.
What time do you normally wake up? 5:45 am three days a week and 7:00 am the rest.
Can you remember your favorite outfit/accessory in elementary school? If so what was it? I loved those plastic neon colored clip things to thread your baggy shirt through it on the side, I'm not sure if I described that well enough.
Who is your favorite band? I love Alicia Keys, especially her playing the piano.
What was the last movie you watched in the theatre? The Women, I didn't think it was that great.
How many children do you have? One
What city did you meet your husband? Hayward, California
What do you want for Christmas? New PJs :)
Jo Lynn!
ReplyDeletelol I totally loved those shirt clips too!
ReplyDeleteI know I am not in your ward but it is totally Jolynn!!!!
ReplyDeleteAida's lasagna...so good, isn't it? That question is for JoLynn, by the way, because she is the "who" this round.
ReplyDeleteiT'S gotta be JoLynn... esp the Alicia Keys and decorations :) haha And MAN that lasagna was good, and I think I remember you saying someone had just taught you how...hmmm...
ReplyDeleteI didn't want to say Aida, but I guess it was pretty easy for people to figure out. LOL Aida has one amazing recipe for lasagna!
ReplyDeleteI want this recipe.
ReplyDeleteYou all have to check out JoLynn's door hangings! They are always so cute.
ReplyDeleteAnd if anybody wants the lasagna recipe- i'm happy to share...
it's sooo jo lynn!:)
ReplyDeleteHey! I am the Enrichment Leader in my ward and was searching for good Christmas Enricment ideas. I love what you did last year with stuffing stockings (your blog popped up when I googled for ideas) and wondered if I could ask you how you organized this activity!? If you have a minute, could you email me? By the way, your blog is great!
ReplyDeletejanayospe@yahoo.com
Thanks!
I need to go back and get these winners some prizes!! :)
ReplyDelete