That was so much fun...I think my kids had the best time, especially after they realized they had free access to desserts :) Thanks Sister Gubler!!!! Hope your house survived!!!
For those of you willing I would LOVE to have some of the recipes that people brought tonight!!! There were some fabulous ones!! Either post it or leave your recipe as a comment...yum!!
I'll start it off...devils food cake box, follow the instructions, spoon it into mini muffin pans, pray they finish baking before you need to leave for church, let the kids help frost them with the new cake decorating thingy my mommy got me for Christmas and cross your fingers the kids actually get the plates all the way into the Bishop's house without dropping them :) Enjoy!! (You're welcome to borrow my mini muffin pan!!)
Ohh, actually before I realized there could possibly be shortage of desserts (AAHHHH!!!) I had planned to make bean dip...nothing special but we like to take a 9x13 pan, cover the bottom with a can of refried beans, spread some sour cream and guacamole on top, sprinkle with cheese, chopped tomatoes and olives and eat with tortilla chips. Yum. Enjoy!
mmm I love this dip. Another thing you can do to it is to add a half pkg. of taco seasoning to the sour cream. It gives it great flavor!
ReplyDelete