Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Deals in town

FREE 5 Gallon Buckets
You can store wheat, rice, sugar, 72 hour kits, toys, tools, car stuff, kitty litter, rock salt... you name it.
FREE at your local bakery upon asking. Most of the icing comes in huge 5 gallon buckets, and they just get rid of them at most bakeries here.  Save-Mart on Anderson & Covell doesn't have big ones, but Wal-Mart does. I've already gotten 2 there for free. I just ask when I go shopping. There are these cool lids you can get too called Gamma lids that cost money, but make getting in and out of the buckets SO easy.

50 cent VEGGIES at Wal Mart
Libby's green beans, peas, and corn at 50 cents at wal mart this week.

50 cent cream of chicken/cream of mushroom
Campbell's are on sale right now at WalMart

49 cents/lb for apples at Yolo Fruit stand

No comments:

Post a Comment