Monday, February 18, 2008

Valentine Party

Thanks to the activities committee for a fun event. The place looked good, the food was good, and the dancing was entertaining to say the least. Brother Bohan did such a good job of teaching, even Ryan and I could follow. I'm excited to have learned a waltz. That was fun. Unfortunately, we didn't get to dance that long (I don't think Ryan was all that disappointed), but it was fun nonetheless. It was fun to see ward members in a different atmosphere. I particularly enjoyed watching Brother Bell dance. Who new he was such a goofball. I also didn't realize that many of our ward members already possessed such magnificent dancing skills. Thanks everybody for showing up and having a good time. Here are some pictures from the event.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my! Cedric's picture trying to eat that baby ...sure is funny! it look so real..I'll promisse next time will have more food..hehehe..

    ReplyDelete