Tuesday, March 4, 2008

The President Hinckley RS Challenge

I don't know about you guys, but I am really enjoying the challenge. I like having a little (or big) list around reminding me of all the things I should and can be doing. I like checking them off too. It's pretty cool. I've definitely been eating more vegetables and trying to get enough water. I've been more diligent about reading the RS lesson, and have even extended an invitation to church. Scripture reading is still a struggle for me, but I've done it more consistently in the last four weeks than I was doing before. We are always a work in progress. It's nice being in this challenge with you sisters and to feel like we're all working for a common purpose (not that we weren't before), but you know what I mean....maybe. Anyway, I'd love to hear stories about your experiences with this challenge. What's hard? What's easy? What has worked? What hasn't? Have you learned anything from it or had any good experiences? Please share!

No comments:

Post a Comment