Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Cooking Club...foods to take to a party!

What a great night!!! Thanks everyone for coming...it's nice to have ideas other than chocolate now for taking to a party!!! What great food we had! Don't forget to send me your recipes (either to the davis rs email address or to me) and I'll get them put up in the next few days! We decided on breakfast foods for April, garlic for May and bar-be-que foods for June!

I took this picture too early...lots more yummy foods came later! Thanks again everyone for a great night!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I had a good time too. It was all delicious. I just went to a wedding and they had beautiful trifles and darling little circular single serving cheesecakes decorated with a little bit of fresh fruit and a mint garnish. I was so wishing we had that at the party too. Then, of course, we would have all been rolling out of there. I look forward to Thursday.

    ReplyDelete