Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Cheap Produce

I was introduced to Pedricks Market my first week in Davis by a RS sister (thanks JoLynn) and have since realized that many of you don't know about this amazing place where you can buy a bag of almost 10 red bell peppers for about 3.50, and get lots of fresh local produce cheap. Local honey (which if you have allergies, it's good to eat honey from the local honey, because the local pollen in used, so it's supposed to help ya fight off those allergies)

To get there, get on 80 west, and get off at Pedricks ROad. It's right off the freeway next to the gas station. You can also take a back way that passes lots of farm land and tractors :) If you want an adventure, call me (Jess) and I'll take you.

1 comment:

  1. I agree. Pedrick's is awesome! Very cheap, good produce!

    ReplyDelete