I have to agree, that was by far the most remarkable thing I've seen. Those three beautiful children walking into the room in all white and taking their place next to Mom and Dad, wow! Ixchelle, I love the pictures! I have some cute ones to that I should put on here...
Please give my congrats to the Roa family! I am so excited for them!
ReplyDeleteThat is soooo awesome. What an accomplishment. Congrats.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Roa family! What a wonderful day that must have been. We are so happy for you guys!
ReplyDeleteThanks for posting these!
ReplyDeleteWe are soo excited for them
ReplyDeleteI have to agree, that was by far the most remarkable thing I've seen. Those three beautiful children walking into the room in all white and taking their place next to Mom and Dad, wow! Ixchelle, I love the pictures!
ReplyDeleteI have some cute ones to that I should put on here...
Congratulations Roas! How very special!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Roa family. We are very excited for your family!
ReplyDelete