Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Food Storage Enrichment

We will be having an enrichement on using our food storage next week (Wed Jany 30) and I Was wondering if any of you have anything specific you would want to talk about or want to learn that night. If you have any thoughts leave a comment (click on "comment" at the end of this post)...thanks!!

3 comments:

  1. Ideas on where I can put it and if not a lot of space what is the best things to have on hand--for example should I just have all items from the one month supply list for each person in my family??
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I didn't respond to your email promptly! I'm glad to see someone else posting on the blog!!! Yea! Anyway, Holly's questions are good. Maybe if there is anyway to find out how long things last AFTER you open them...I would like to know that. Other than that, I would just love to have recipes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a book that has food storage recipe ideas. It's from my husbands grandparents who are food storage experts and have a "store" in there basement that is how well they do food storage. They bottle, can, etc. things from their own garden and everything. It's a lot of work and a lot of time. I just would like to know what I can do now with what I have and I could do more in the future when I have more space, etc.

    ReplyDelete