I just wanted to say that the past couple of enrichment activities that I went to were really great. Thank you so much to all the sisters who showed up for the service club. I know everybody can rest a little better knowing that the nursery toys were actually cleaned and sterilized. The best thing was that it seemed like everybody had a good time doing it. It was also nice to make meals for the moms. I hope they liked it. It felt like a very worthwhile activity and was fun to just socialize. I, unfortunately, could not participate too much due to the little one, but it was nice that there were plenty of people pitching in. Thanks sisters.
The food storage activity was also a nice, low key thing. It's good to see a lot of interest in the topic. I would still like to know how long other unconventional things store like lentils, or brown rice, etc. The staples at the cannery are good, but it would be nice to have variety, even if it doesn't last for 30 years. What activities have you attended? What were the highlights?
No comments:
Post a Comment