Thursday, January 24, 2008

My First Blog

Hi Ladies,
I just looked over the available blogs on this site. It was fun to see a personal side of you that I don't see at church. This format opens up a world I've never participated in. I look forward to having something to contribute and to continue to hear and see what you all offer.

Today I am going to do ironing. I like to iron, but have a hard time fitting it in.

When I figure out how to use this site I will post some pictures of the puppy Doug and I got for Christmas.
Carol

2 comments:

  1. Hi Carol, welcome to the blogging world. What kind of puppy did you get for Christmas?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for posting. I'm glad you got to see the other blogs. I look forward to hearing more from you.

    ReplyDelete