Friday, October 31, 2008

Guess Who??? It's back:)

What is your favorite color? Dark Purple
Favorite Hobby or past time? It depends on which month or day you ask me. I guess my most consistent hobbies have been reading, watching movies and TV, listening to music, and playing my flute. (that's probably too big of a clue, right there!)
What do you love to spend money on? Books
Favorite Book to read (besides the standard works)? Agatha Christie mysteries, Douglas Adams books, ”children’s books
What you do with your day off? Day off? What's that? ;) Umm, read, watch movies, play video games
Who is favorite person to talk to on the phone? Hmm, sometimes it depends on what I want to talk about! :) My mom, my friend Chastity who lives out-of-state, Dawn
What do you want to learn to cook? I hate cooking.
If you could ask any one in history a question who would it be and what would be the question? Freud. "What's wrong with me?" I'm just kidding. I really have nothing significant to say.
Do you like outdoors or indoors better? Indoors, for sure!
Favorite part of the day? Evening, and any time in which I can sleep.
What is your favorite Primary Song? "Reverently, Quietly," "I am Like a Star," "Mother, I Love You," "My Heavenly Father Loves Me," "I Have Two Little Hands" (and so much more!)
Do you like Cats, Dogs, Or Horses better? Horses
What time do you normally wake up? 7-8 am
Can you remember your favorite outfit/accessory in elementary school? If so what was it? ??? I liked hair rubberbands. This is a wierd question.
Who is your favorite band? The Beatles
What was the last movie you watched in the theatre? If this is after November 14, I hope I can say "Quantum of Solace" (the new James Bond movie)
How many children do you have? 3
What city did you meet your husband? Provo (how original)
What do you want for Christmas? Wii Fit

8 comments:

  1. Rachel G.--we love you and I can totally hear your voice saying your answers :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachel! I did the same thing that Lani said-- I could totally picture you saying the answers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rachel and yes I could totally picture her saying the answers with a cute smile afterwards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm, I don't think I'd ever have labeled my smile as cute.

    Well everybody, you got me!

    (BTW: I don't know why I said dark purple when I really like dark red better...)

    ReplyDelete